Cisco Unity Connection Auto attendant prompt problem

subhanzaheer901
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm facing problem on my site. I config auto attendant, working ok. Prompt say 

Enter your desire extension or press  0 for operator... 0 is working fine

Problem.. 

when the user enter extension number . for couple of sec prompt say " wait for transfer e.t.c "then call route to desire extension .

i want to remove this prompt 

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ammar Saood
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

Something is busy out here.

Please check Media resources and trunk configuration between CUCM and CUC.

Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

On the call handler greeting option there is a checkbox to disable playing this prompt, simply uncheck it.

I uncheck this option but no affect . .

prompt say " Sorry all of our representative are busy " then call route to extension . 

In your initial description you stated call routing is working as expected the only issue is the " wait for transfer e.t.c" message was being played. So, after disabling it the message no longer plays, but now you get another message.  The description of the message you posted would imply it is coming in from somewhere other than Unity, i.e. UCCX, Attendant Console, etc. Where is the destination pointing to on CUCM side? Is the original issue with playing " wait for transfer e.t.c" resolved?

when the user enter extension number . for couple of sec prompt say " wait for transfer e.t.c "then call route to desire extension .

Sorry i forget to type right message " Sorry all of our representative are busy"

i know "wait for transfer" can be remove by uncheck option. but this " Sorry all of our representative are busy" prompt is killing me .  there is no uccx . only cucm 9.1 and cuc 9.1 ..

:Hi i solve the issue myself .i put default media recourse in diff group .:)

Ammar Saood
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

Something is busy out here.

Please check Media resources and trunk configuration between CUCM and CUC.

Hope it helps.