Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection : Web Inbox

Hi

We are using Cisco Unity Connection (Ver 8.5.1ES47.12900-47), we have configured a Web Inbox manually for a User. It was working fine till yesterday , but from yesterday when the user logs in the Web Inbox the browser window just shows that its loading (Please see the attached screenshot) and nothing happens. We have reset the password of the Web Inbox user thinking that its encountering a known Bug, but it did not fix the issue.

We tried logging in with IE 11, Firefox and Chrome, we restarted the Cisco Tomcat service, but it still did not fix the issue. Please see the attached screen-shot for the error encountered.

Your inputs to resolve this issue are appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Ram.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Its most likely a compatibility issue. IE 11 is not supported for WebInbox with CUC 8.5,

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/compatibility/matrix/cucclientmtx.html

If you still face issue, you can open a TAC case. This will require detailed log analysis.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

michael o'nan
Level 4
Level 4

Try to open it in a private window through firefox and see if that will do anything.

We tried that, but the result was the same. It still shows Loading.

Did you happen to find a solution or cause of the stuck 'Loading' screen?

Its most likely a compatibility issue. IE 11 is not supported for WebInbox with CUC 8.5,

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/compatibility/matrix/cucclientmtx.html

If you still face issue, you can open a TAC case. This will require detailed log analysis.

Sorry for the delay guys, we found that the Updated IE Version is not compatible with the Web Inbox of CUC 8.5. Degrading the IE Version resolved the issue.

Hi Anirudh, I wonder if you know is there some documentation that help me with reset password for that interface and how to configured new users. I'm new on that Cisco technology so I'm stuck.
Thanks
MSE Adrian M.