Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Stereo audio codec for video conferencing device MX300

We have MX300 G2 which is registered on call manager which is configured to use g729 to call inter-site.As per MX300 datasheet it does support 20KHz stereo audio feature. But I have tried call manager region with all possible codec that is available ...

Add Personal Directory to the Directory button on 7965/7975 phones

How do I add a "Personal Directory" under the "Corporate Directory" in the Directories button on a 79XX series phone, using CUCM 10.x?  I already know how to create a Personal Directory as an IP Service, but I’d rather add it under the Directory butt...

Resolved! CUCM 8 Diagnostic Tool?: Can't add Billing Application Server.

In attempting to add a Call Manager Billing Application Server (Serviceability ==> Tools ==> CDR Management), the process ends end in error.  Is there a Call Manager function that might tell me where in the process this attempt fails?  Is RTMT that o...

Dan Rufer by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

call not accept when click answer in attendant console

I installed CUEAC and can sync with callmanager. When call to DDI, call status show in queue in attendant console but cannot click answer the call. When I try right click on that call, answer show in black but when I click on it, nothing happen and c...