Views
Helpful
Replies

Communication between phones CUCM and ALCATEL

kingstdz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

i have phone1 alcatel ip in lan1 with ip1 and cisco phone 2 registred ip in CUCM lan 2 via gateway with dialpeer of alcatel patern destination,  how to communicate ALCATEL phone with CISCO Phone.

there is wan between lan 1 and lan 2.

thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

You would need to integrate the two systems with each other via a trunk. These days it is typically done via a SIP trunk and that is facilitated by having an SBC, such as a Cisco router running Cube. Back in the days it was typically done via a PRI connection, again it would include a Cisco router, but this time with a E1/T1 card. Via this trunk the two disparate systems would have the option to communicate with each other.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

Less then 30 second spent on a search engine gave me this.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

You would need to integrate the two systems with each other via a trunk. These days it is typically done via a SIP trunk and that is facilitated by having an SBC, such as a Cisco router running Cube. Back in the days it was typically done via a PRI connection, again it would include a Cisco router, but this time with a E1/T1 card. Via this trunk the two disparate systems would have the option to communicate with each other.

Response Signature

Hello 

thanks for your reply

how i can set it from ALCATEL, if you have an example to do it, i will apréciate.

example how to config it from cisco and alcatel.

thanks

Less then 30 second spent on a search engine gave me this.

Response Signature

hello

thanks Mr Roger Kallberg thats why you are expert thanks a lot

best regards