Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference calls with incoming calls only - how to

bass_adelaide
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

My organisation currently has CUCM 9.1.2 and I have been asked to do a conference call that involves three incoming calls along with the onsite user who is using a Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937.

So far all the documentation I've found relates to making an outgoing call and then dialing another number, or being on an existing call and then putting that on hold and dialing an additional number.

I can't seem to find any how-to on receiving calls and joining them after answer. From tests I'm able to answer one call, put that on hold while I answer the second but can't seem to figure out then how to join them. I always seem to leave one call in hold limbo or disconnect one.

has anyone got any instructions on this method?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You have one incoming call. Answer the call normally. Next call comes in - Answer the call by using the down arrow to select the ringing call. (other call should automatically go on hold).

Press more button once or twice till you see select - Press select button and using up/down arrow select both calls. Then press Join button (if you dont see it just press more till you see that).

You will have all parties connected in a conference.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You have one incoming call. Answer the call normally. Next call comes in - Answer the call by using the down arrow to select the ringing call. (other call should automatically go on hold).

Press more button once or twice till you see select - Press select button and using up/down arrow select both calls. Then press Join button (if you dont see it just press more till you see that).

You will have all parties connected in a conference.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

Thank you so much Terry, instructions worked just as described.

Very much appreciated.

Glad that helped - See you around!

-Terry