Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference now through differente Call Managers

Hello,

I would like to know if has anyone used conference now in two different CUCM clusters, because I am facing an issue on that.

Both clusters A and B are communicating with each other through a SIP Trunk and the Conference Now feature is enable only on Cluster B.

By using the Sip Trunk communication, Cluster A can successfully call the Conference Now number (created on cluster B) and the meeting number, but after entered the Attendees Access Code it receives a busy tone. 

Ps.: Conference Now is working fine on Cluster B.

Has anyone experienced that?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Adarsh Chauhan
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I would like you to be aware of the CSCvb24480 defect.

It happens if you are using multi node cluster (in your case for cluster B).

Also if you can get me the traces from Cluster B, I can try to have a look at it.

Please rate and mark if helpful.

Regards,

Adarsh Chauhan

Please rate and mark correct if helpful
Regards,
Adarsh Chauhan

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Adarsh Chauhan
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I would like you to be aware of the CSCvb24480 defect.

It happens if you are using multi node cluster (in your case for cluster B).

Also if you can get me the traces from Cluster B, I can try to have a look at it.

Please rate and mark if helpful.

Regards,

Adarsh Chauhan

Regards,
Adarsh Chauhan

Hi Adarsh. 

Thank you for replying back. I believe it's exactly this bug we are getting here, however CUCM is running on version 11.5.1.11900-26, which is known as a fixed release. Could you check that, please?

If you can look at it, I would be very pleased to send you the traces, just let me know which kind of traces would that be?

Hi Jaqueline,

As a best practice the bug should be suspected through the symptoms and verified through the 

traces.

if you are certain that you are hitting that bug, I would suggest you the following.

1) Make it work by registering all the parties on a single node. (if it work by doing that you are one step closer in verifying it.)

2) Register one of the parties on a different node just after that and it should break it again.

3) because you are sitting on a higher version of fixed version, open a TAC case.

Regards,

Adarsh Chauhan

Regards,
Adarsh Chauhan