cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSR 14 / SAML-Based Single Log Off (SLO)

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

After upgrading our lab to 14.0/14.0SU1 and setting up a new integration with ADFS 3.0, it seems that SAML-Based SLO is now supported.

It doesn't work in our environment for whatever reason (IDP produces errors) so I was asked if I could disable it. The documentation isn't really much help on either end of things, but I gave it a try.

I removed the service bindings for SingleLogOff from the IDP metadata, and re-uploaded them to the UCM. I'm not sure there's any validation actually being done on this metadata for structure, but I don't see the bindings referenced elsewhere in the file to know if there's something else that needs to be done, or if there's some embedded XSD that is going to make this a pain.

When I edit the file and upload it, the logoff button goes to a blank sign off page. In the SSO traces I can see it complaining that there's no SingleLogOff URI which is why I am guessing it is coming from some definition referenced in the XML.

Has anyone else successfully disabled this functionality in UCM 14+ ?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: