Views
Helpful
Replies

CUAC Advanced - Call Forward All setting for Contact

PT18
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is there any way console operator can set the "Call Forward All" for contacts visible in CUAC Console? And whether it can be logged/tracked?

If I right click on Contact -> Select Contact from context menu -> Status -> Device Features, I can see "Call Forward All" DN settings but the only option I get is "OK" and "HELP". Clicking on Help button brings up the page providing instructions on setting Call Forwarding that says...

"Enter a number in the Call Forward All field or click button to select a number from the contact list. This is the number where the call will be forwarded for the selected contact."

However, "Call Forward All" appears to be read-only. Also, no specific button is displayed which I can click on to make those changes. Has anyone come across this?

CUAC version is 10.5.2.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I think that might be some problem with the built-in help of CUACA, there is no document on cisco.com that has that information, however, the arc premium edition documentation, does mention that. It might be they based it on the such product, but forgot to adjust the documentation accordingly.

http://www.arcftp.com/ProductRelease/Cisco/Release_6.0/V6.0.0_Arc_Premium_Edition/Installs/Console_Operator/Arc%20Premium%20Console%20Operator%20Manual.pdf

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Ankoor Bek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Pratik,

The call forward option in the CUAC Advanced client console only displays if the contacts primary line in forwarded in CUCM. In the CUAC client console, Hovering over the contact will display further details, such as the number that the Call Forwarding is set to divert to. 

Hi Ankoor,

Yes, operator can currently view the call forward settings on lines at the moment, however, she sometimes gets asked to divert calls for someone else. So she would like to have that functionality in CUAC and by going through CUAC help topics, as mentioned in my question, it does say that operator can setup the Call Forward All for other contacts. However, I don't see a way to set that up on CUAC console.

I think that might be some problem with the built-in help of CUACA, there is no document on cisco.com that has that information, however, the arc premium edition documentation, does mention that. It might be they based it on the such product, but forgot to adjust the documentation accordingly.

http://www.arcftp.com/ProductRelease/Cisco/Release_6.0/V6.0.0_Arc_Premium_Edition/Installs/Console_Operator/Arc%20Premium%20Console%20Operator%20Manual.pdf

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks Jaime, agree that might be the case.