cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.5 Caller ID

jasonmdahl
Level 1
Level 1

Here is the issue we have, but it may just be a work as designed.

When we have someone calling from an external location into our store, the operate will take the call, then cold transfer it to a Hunt Pilot.  Once the operate finishes the cold transfer the external number appears on the phones.  Before we had 4.1 which it wouldn't show the External Number it would show the Hunt Pilot number.  Does anyone have an idea how I could make it so the hunt pilot is displayed on the caller id and not the external number.   Internal calls when you dial a hunt pilot it shows the hunt pilot number.  We only have the issue when it's an external call coming in.

Thank you,  Jason

T1 PRI

MGCP

2811 Gateway

CUCM 8.5.1.12900-7

4 Replies 4

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Hi, Jason,

This community does not provide technical support and is not staffed with technical support experts. I recommend you post this and future technical support questions to the Cisco Support Community (https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa) where our Cisco technical support experts provide assistance. Another option is to open a ticket with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (www.cisco.com/go/support) to get expert debugging assistance.

We do encourage you to participate in the Cisco Collaboration Community and to also join our Cisco Collaboration User Group program!  In the community, we encourage your discussion/sharing around collaboration topics and Cisco Collaboration Solutions, including business and IT requirements, industry trends, process, culture/organization issues, how collaboration can be used to transform businesses, vendor selection, adoption, training, architecture, licensing, and product features/functionality. If you are a customer or partner, you can also join the user group program to be eligible for member-only events and influence product direction.

We hope to hear from you again.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

I apologize Kelli, I'm just seeing if anyone has an idea.  I have already

contacted TAC regarding the issue.

Jason Dahl

Systems Administrator

Scheels All Sports

Message was edited to remove private contact information by: Kelli Glass, Moderator

Hi, Jason,

No worries -- I hope you were able to find the information you were seeking and that TAC will be able to help resolve your issue. Please don't hesitate to post to the community in the future. Our members are very helpful and have vast amounts of experience and knowledge to share.

I look forward to seeing you on the Community.

Kelli

hherb
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Just a quick hint. Have you considered under Pilot Point the "Transformations" sections? Furthermore you could leverage Tranlsation Pattern as well to adjust calling/called number.

Regards

Holger