Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Backup

virendra pathak
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

I have scheduled the backup of CUCM,  except TFP, other backup is done. For TFTP, i got unknown error and backup completed on 95%. 

I checked in all cluster server's, TFTP services are activated. Please help me to resolve this issue.

The prompt response would be highly appreciated. 

Thanks a lot.me

Regards

Viru

12 Replies 12

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Virendra,

Please check the discussion if it helps

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony/drs-back-up-fails/td-p/2223087?dtid=osscdc000283

what is the CUCM version u are using? can u share the exact message u get for tftp?

regds,

aman

Hello Aman,

Thanks for your prompt response. Please find the backup snapshot for your reference. We 6 CUCM server and configured in Cluster group so please share your observation.

Regards

Viru

Hello Aman,

Thanks for your prompt response. Please find the backup snapshot for your reference. We 6 CUCM server and configured in Cluster group so please share your observation.

Regards

Viru

Hi Virendra,

can u right click on hyperlink pointing to tftp as attached and share the logs.

regds,

aman

Aeby Vinod
Level 3
Level 3
You might want to redo the backup once you restart the DRF master and DRF local services and made sure the DRF local services on all the subscribers are shown as restarted.

The DRS logs are worth taking a look at. Please attach DRF master and local logs and event viewer logs from RTMT during the time of the backup along with the ones Aman had asked for.

Please rate if you find this helpful.

Regards,
Aeby

Regards,
Aeby

Hello,

Where is the event option in RTMT so i can collect it for you. Please guide me.

Regards

Viru

Hello Abey,

I observed that i have to refresh the folder where i am doing the backup and need to refresh the manually and then TFTP is happening but i have 6 server which is not possible to do every time. 

Any other option is available for me. This is also MCS model.

Regards

Viru

you'd need to mark the Eventviewer application and system logs and Cisco DRF master and local logs. Along with the one Aman mentioned.

Have you tried restating the DRF services and redo the backup?

Regards,
Aeby

Regards,
Aeby

Also what do you mean by refreshing manually?

Regards,
Aeby

Regards,
Aeby

Hi Virendra,

check if there is enough space available on PC/Server on which backup is taken.

regds,

aman

Hello Vinod,

I observed that when backup is going on ONLY TFTP size remain same, all other services like MOH, CLM, their folder size getting updated but only TFTP remain same, When i refresh the TFTP folder then it display the size of TFTP folder, i also surprised with this, but we have 6 CUCM, we can not do like this. 

We are using old version of CUCM 7.5 and MCS box, i am stuck here.

Do we have any idea regarding CLI mode to take a backup so please guide  me on this.

Regards

Viru