cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM - CUC SCCP Integration Issue

Mark Dragone
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All - I'm running into a problem with the integration and hope someone could shed some light for me.  When I press the message button on a phone I do not get "enter your PIN" but instead am getting the main greeting.  At that point, I can press * and enter my ID and PIN and retrieve messages.  Everything else seems to be working correctly.  Phones forward to voicemail, I can leave messages, MWI's are working correctly.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Deepak Mehta
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Mark,

In the voicemail profile do you have a voicemail mask applied?

can you make sure if is all wildcarded eg put XXX XXX if 6 digit or XXX XXX XXXX if 10 digit extensions.

The best way to identify would be to run a port number analyses tool and see what number is coming to unity.Also I hope other things are checked already eg voicemail box exists with correct extension number (double check),voicemail profile applied,correct telephony system etc.

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

did you change the direct call routing rules??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

kukamara
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mark Dragone,

Do you have the VM_Profile is pointed on the phone's directory line from where you are accessing the voicemail server.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: