cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM ISO download for playing/learning

f00dl3a01
Level 1
Level 1

I was wondering if there is any way to purchase a Cisco Call Manager / CUCM DVD ISO legally so I can run it in a Virtual Machine (without buying switches and IP phones on eBay) - for the soul purpose of playing around with it to learn how use Call Manager? There are numerous videos on YouTube showing how to set it up in VMWare and I am trying to do things to aquire new skills and enhance my knowledge. I was able to find a Cisco UCS Emulator there really appears no easy solution for any sort of Cisco Call Manager emulator to get my feet wet with that technology, at least, through official channels. I called Cisco up to ask them how to go about this but they basically told me there is no way unless I purchase 'specialized hardware.' I don't really want any hardware, just the ISO file to install in VMWare.

3 Replies 3

f00dl3a01
Level 1
Level 1

Is my request really that weird?

The question is not weird, its just that such requests can not be entertained without a valid contract ( which enables the customer / partner to order media ).

HTH

Manish

Hi

You can order the NFR kit for CUCM if you are a Cisco partner. If not, you can buy a lab kit...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!