Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

[CUCM] - Maximum devices allowed in "EndUser"

Hello

For a CUCM releases 10.x,11.x and 12.x , I would yo know how many devices I can allowed to a EndUser ?

Not for Application User, just for an End User.

I can't found it in any document.

thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Christophe/

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I can't think why there would be a hard limit for the number of devices with the same owner id.  Or even a soft limit, since it's a property of the phone rather than the user.  It will affect licensing though.  Some licences allow a single licenced user to have more than one device, but if necessary CUCM will assign more than one licence to cover the numbers of devices configured.  For example Enhanced Plus allows a single named user to have two devices, if you give him three then it will assign an additional licence.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

Do you mean number of controlled devices in the user properties, or the number of devices that can have the same user as their owner?

Hello Tony,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes for an example for one end user how many devices can be assigned ( owner ).

Thanks

Christophe

Hi,

I do not find any documentation where it lists the maximum number. But to simulate, I tried associating more that 2000 devices with single end user. 

What are you trying to achieve?

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

I can't think why there would be a hard limit for the number of devices with the same owner id.  Or even a soft limit, since it's a property of the phone rather than the user.  It will affect licensing though.  Some licences allow a single licenced user to have more than one device, but if necessary CUCM will assign more than one licence to cover the numbers of devices configured.  For example Enhanced Plus allows a single named user to have two devices, if you give him three then it will assign an additional licence.

Hi,
Thanks for your answer this question it's for the ELA licensing for an end customer.
thks & Rgds,
Christophe N.