Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM reporting question

Brent Rockburn
Level 2
Level 2

Hey guys,

Does anyone here know how to go about getting a list of phones without associated users? I don't mean the canned report that gives you a number of phones with no users associated but a list of the actual phones themselves. Perhaps a SQL querry or something similar??

Thanks for any help

BR

3 Replies 3

Hey Brent,

Run some tests in my lab and I think you can do this by the following sql queries. Simply ssh to you callmanager and issue the following

run sql select device.name from device, enduserdevicemap where device.pkid = enduserdevicemap.fkdevice

If you want also the users that are associated with the devices then issue this (in one line)

run sql select enduser.firstname, enduser.lastname, enduser.userid, device.name from enduser, device, enduserdevicemap where enduser.pkid = enduserdevicemap.fkenduser and device.pkid = enduserdevicemap.fkdevice order by enduser.firstname

HTH,

Christos

Chris Lee
Level 1
Level 1

Don't know if this is what you are looking for but would this work? (sorry, not free ):

or instead of PDF or Word, in a spreadsheet format (by the same app):

josh.patton
Level 1
Level 1

In Bulk Administration > Phones > Export Phones

You can export all details and open in excel and sort by "Owner ID".  I haven't tried the specific details option to just get the owner ID.