cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE voice messages to Unity Connection?

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

I have a handful of sites that are on legacy CUE.  I am trying to find a way to migrate those sites to my centralized Unity Connection environment.  Is there a way to migrate those user's voice mail boxes that would include greetings and more importantly voice messages?  I know there is the CUE Import Utility available on ciscounitytools.com but going through the documentation I see that some user settings and greetings will get migrated but I cant find anywhere about voice messages being backed up and migrated to Unity Connection with this tool.  I opened up a TAC case just to see if there was anything available and TAC is confirming that there is not.  Has anyone had any success in doing this?

Thanks!

Tony

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Unfortunately there isn't a tool to extract messages from CUE available - the tools team for Connection had wanted to pursue one but it never made the list for engineering resources from project management on either team. The export available on Cisco Unity Tools was as good as I could get on my own - messages were stored encrypted and I couldn't find anyone from the team to assist after the CUE project was terminated.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Unfortunately there isn't a tool to extract messages from CUE available - the tools team for Connection had wanted to pursue one but it never made the list for engineering resources from project management on either team. The export available on Cisco Unity Tools was as good as I could get on my own - messages were stored encrypted and I couldn't find anyone from the team to assist after the CUE project was terminated.

That is unfortunate.  Thanks Jeff. 

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: