cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DB Walker DTMFAccessID Error

k6lw
Level 4
Level 4

DB Walker is reporting an error in the DTMFAccessID.

It says that I have the same extension for two different call handlers.

Going through SA and looking at the two handlers, there isn't any indication of the same number being stored. One of the handlers doesn't even have an extension programmed for it.

Running CUDLE shows the dupe in the DTMF table, but won't let me kill the "bogus"

entry.

Any recommendations on how to kill this "extra" extension?

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Which version of dbWalker are you running? The latest version should offer to remove orphaned DTMFAccessID table entries automatically if you check the box to do so (assuming that's what this is).

The other way to do this in CUDLE is to open the query builder window (under the view menu) and grab the ObjectID of the row you want to remove (right click on it and select "copy") and then enter this into the query builder window:

DELETE FROM DTMFaccessID WHERE DTMFAccessIDObjectId='(object ID you copied)'

That'll remove the row.

dbWalker is 3.0 Build 89

I was able to remove the row following your instructions. Thanks.

However when I ran DbWalker again this morning with the "Remove invalid Ref" check box checked. Here's what the results were...(Non-essential info suppressed)

Handler Alias=0115

Text Name=0115

Extension= 9115

0:(error) there is more than one entry in the DTMFAccessID table for this application call handler. You should contact TAC for help.

Handler Alias=0749

Text Name=0749 - Fleet Management

Extension= 9749

0:(error) there is more than one entry in the DTMFAccessID table for this application call handler. You should contact TAC for help.

Handler Alias=0762

Text Name=0762

Extension= 5102870762

Handler Alias=0884

Text Name=0884

Extension= 5102870884

Another "strange" thing is I can't assign the "true" extension to call handlers. I always get an error about the number already being used by the call handler. I use the extension in the handler's name to make it easier to locate. I need to assign an extension in the extension field of the handler to be able to use the Greetings administrator.

Lee