Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a quick question regarding Unity VMI (3.1.x version) versus Cisco Unity Inbox (4.0.x). In the 3.1.5 version an email was sent that included the url to get to VMI. I am in the process of setting this up for a customer for Unity 4.03SR1 and I ...

wrkemmer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I configured the backdoor Number on Unity 4.0(3) with CCM 3.2(2c). So that the subscribers can dial this No. to check their voice messages.And the system forwarded call routings.I was wondering when or in which kind situations the default call...

jiaj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, I tried to do the factory default setting, i am not successful. When i press # key it is ask for passwd. So how to break that password, Previously ATA was used at vonage. Pls help me. Very urgent. Pls send a email to "itvender@vsnl.net" sampath

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DB Walker is reporting an error in the DTMFAccessID.It says that I have the same extension for two different call handlers.Going through SA and looking at the two handlers, there isn't any indication of the same number being stored. One of the handle...

k6lw by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes