cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Default login for Paging server using BE6k preconfigured images

michael mack
Beginner
Beginner

Trying to use the preconfigured images for the singlewire paging server.  All of the documentation seems to refer to an initial unconfigured installation using admin/changeMe as the initial credentials.  However that doesn't work with the pre-configured image.

I've tried to figure out what the initial credentials are when using the pre-configured image but can't seem to locate it in any documentation.  The pre-configured image documentation doesn't even mention the paging server as near as I can tell.  I know the SIP trunk is up and functional, so it appears to be working.

Does anyone know what the initial credentials are for the paging server when using the pre-configured image?

1 Reply 1

michael mack
Beginner
Beginner

If anyone else runs into this, the answer is both simple, yet not something you'd think of. If you're using the pre-configured images, when you configure the platform username and password on the CUCM, this gets populated over to the paging server.  How I don't know, but it definitely does.  So the default username and password on the paging server is whatever you put into the CUCM for the platform (not the administration GUI).  I don't believe this is documented anywhere, at least I couldn't find it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: