cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Double Call forwarding to Voicemail fails

Hello,

I have the following situation - CUCM 11.5 and Unity 11.5:

User A and user B are internal users.

User A has forward all towards User B and user B has forward all towards the voicemail. When I call from PSTN -> User A the call gets dropped. If I call directly the User B, I get redirected towards his Voicemail.

Also, if the User B is redirected to my mobile phone and I call from PSTN the User A, the call gets redirected correctly and reaches my mobile phone. This issue seems to be present only when the second user has a redirect towards Voicemail.

Please let me know what can be a possible cause for this.

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Andrei,

Do calls forward to User B OK when that user isn't forwarding to voicemail?

If so, in Unity go to “system Settings > Advanced > Conversations” check “use Last (Rather than First) Redirecting Number for Routing Incoming Call”.

This is a global setting.

If not, check User A's call forward calling search space in the directory number config.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi Andrei,

Do calls forward to User B OK when that user isn't forwarding to voicemail?

If so, in Unity go to “system Settings > Advanced > Conversations” check “use Last (Rather than First) Redirecting Number for Routing Incoming Call”.

This is a global setting.

If not, check User A's call forward calling search space in the directory number config.

Hi Nick,

Thank you for the help. This seems to be helping - the calls are reaching the Voicemail now.

Thank you a lot again:D