cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EX90 EX60 TE6.0 - receive TP calls on mobile phone?

J_Vansen_S
Level 3
Level 3

hi All,

We have successfully upgrade our unit of EX90 and EX60 to the TE6.0 registering to the CUCM.

http://blogs.cisco.com/video/personal-telepresence-expands-capabilities-with-cisco-unified-communications-integration/#

According to the blog:

"It also seamlessly integrates with CUCM so you can more easily collaborate, for example receive and retrieve voicemail on your EX system, or receive telepresence calls on your mobile phone and then transfer the call to the EX once you return to the office"

Appreciate if anyone can shed some highlights or elaborate the statement : "receive TP calls on your mobile phone~? --> Transfer call to EX"

May i know what sort of feature is this statement referring to?

Is this the Unified Mobility, mobile Connect, Single Number Reach? or it is a special feature on the TE6; which i did not come across on the latest release notes/guide

My biggest doubt

• How is it possible to receive TP calls on my mobile phone? Cisco Jabber on iPhone does no Video.
  • How can calls to GSM on mobile phone be passed back to the EX90 sitting in the enterprise network.

Please advise.

1 Reply 1

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is just SNR call is extended to the phone at which point is audio and when the call is resumed it becomes video assuming the calling device is video capable

Thanks

Srini