Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We've recently upgraded from Unity 5.0 to Unity Connection 8.5. We have two Exchange farms, one 2003 and one 2010. The users are using Outlook 2003 for the most part.The main issue that we're having is that when a user receives a voicemail in Outlook...

Dear All,We are planning to migrate our existing call manager (ver 5.X) as it is End of Life. Current infrastructure consists of following server:   3 CUCM servers (ver- 5.1.3.7109-1)   1 Unity Server (ver-4.2(1))Current License Detials:CUCM•1.      ...

Hi,  I am working in a trouble shooting of meeting place, I got very confused these 2 question:1)  in a real conferencing senario, does each audio stream from a participant  should go to Audio Blade (Media server) in order to mix together. if so and ...

Lin Zhu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have the following error from Presence Engine logs:14:56:03.112 |system.pe.pa.owa.backend 1243662 ERROR -->EWSCalendarInfo::initiateRecovery: firstname.lastname@exchange.domain.com POST 3 Authentication failure on server; Could not authenticate ...