cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

From CallHandler to Hunt Pilot->No Coverage Call Forward?

A User has forwarded to his voicemail. The Caller can dial 1, for leave a message, or 2 to forwarded to mobile. If the caller do not dial any option he will be forwarded to a the group of the voicemailbox-owner.

Caller A-->Caller B-->Voicemail-->CallHandler-->Hunt Pilot

I want to achive that if nobody anwsers in the group the call should be diverted again to the voicemail of caller B.

I am afraid that's not possible because the call is going from the callhandler to the huntpilot and not from phone B. So I could not define callforward no coverage.

Any ideas?

I am using CUCM-BE 8.6.1

Regards

Steffen

4 Replies 4

rsaborio
Level 1
Level 1

What is the current behavior with such forwarding. Do you get like the default greeting, or any other greeting?

The Call terminates when no line group member answers the call. I checked "use personal preference"

Sounds odd that the call terminates! As in just drops or do you get busy tone?

Would suggest a CSS issue to me!

Matty

No that's not odd. The call will be routed from the unity connection call handler to the hunt pilot.

If the call will forwarded from a phone to hunt pilot and nobody in the line group answers the calls I could say "use personal preferences" on the hunt pilot for forward on busy/no answer and it will choose the call forward no coverage from the originating phone.

If the call will transferd from the cuc call handler to the hunt pilot I could not select "use personal preferences" ( I could but it makes no sence) because the call handler has no callforward options for no coverage.