cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Has anyone backed up UC apps directly to Cloud?

t.muhammad
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that is requesting to backup his UC apps directly to the cloud. Version will be 9.x. Has anyone configured this using SFTP, if so, what service did you accomplish this with?

I'm thinking we may have to just backup locally and then backup the local files to the cloud. Customer does not have a local backup solution at this current time. There will only be 3 applications backing up so I know it will be less than 2 GB of data, so this is really overkill to be paying for a service to take care of this.

1 Reply 1

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

CUCM, CUC and CUPS all use sFTP as their backup solution, you can sFTP your back ups straight onto an off_premise sFTP server, YES.

you can also implement multiple schedules and backup devices, which will let you backup locallly say every day at 4am and back up off prem.  Once a week for instance.

Please note that is is totally separate from backing up virtual machines/snapshots.

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below. 

=============================

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: