cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can effectively rebuild a Unity server ?

cjrchoi11
Level 1
Level 1

I have ICS7750 Unity server(4.0.3) and want to scratch rebuild in MCS box(4.0.4).

Is there any doc described step-by-step procedure to move the Unity into new system w/o DiRT ? I can re-configure the general Unity stuff but the issue is how to effectively move the subscriber. I can use BulkImport but how can do the wave files.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Well, the best I can suggest is to use Subscriber Information Dump (which can export WAV files for subscribers using their alias or extension) and then you can use CUBI to import them with their voice name... check out the help for CUBI to see what the CSV columns are for this. You can't get everything, however, but you can get some of it over.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The supported way to go about this is to use DiRt - can you tell us why you don't want to use DiRT for this? It's what its designed to do...

I have stability issue with ICS7750 and don't want to anything impact the current database in the new system(cannot explain but could be improper setup or something else). also this is recommendation of CISCO account team to clean setup.

Thanks,

Well, the best I can suggest is to use Subscriber Information Dump (which can export WAV files for subscribers using their alias or extension) and then you can use CUBI to import them with their voice name... check out the help for CUBI to see what the CSV columns are for this. You can't get everything, however, but you can get some of it over.