cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I order CUE Virtual 9.0.x

ABCNewsRadioNYC
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking to install CME/CUE in a small office (10 users)

The CME part looks easy enough....

ISR4321-V/K9

PVDM4-32

I can find the licenses for CUE Virtual 9.0.x

qt of 2 FL-CUE-MBX-5

qt of 1 FL-CUE-PORT-2 (2 FXO ports)

I can't find the necessary part no to be able to download the CUE Virtual 9.0.x OVX file to install on my HP VMware cluster.

Also, is it possible to use CUE 9.0.5 with a 2901 running CME?

Thanks in advance for any assistance/direction.

Greg

FL-CUE-MBX-5

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're with a Cisco partner, you can reach out to pre-sales for assistance with ordering, PN, BOM, etc.

If you're not with a Cisco partner, you should reach out to a Cisco partner and they can assist with this as well as buy, and configure if necessary.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

This isn't a difficult or complex setup, I don't understand why this isn't something easy to find online.

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
You can download the vCUE from the following link if your CCO is entitled for software downloads -
https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=286310667&flowid=80664&softwareid=282774361&release=9.0.5&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Keep in the mind their are two options. Download the one specific to your platform.

I already found the link.

I'm not authorized to download that software, since I didn't purchase it.

"you must have a valid service contract associated to your Cisco.com profile"

How do I get the service contract? That's my question.... You need to purchase the software, then purchase then the service contract.

I'm not aware of any CCO entitlements that allow me to download any/all Cisco software.

Like Java pointed out, you need to contact a Cisco Partner for any sort purchases.

All I'm looking for is a list of the parts that I need.

I want to approach the partner with some knowledge ahead of time.

Check the link that I gave you. You would need either of the following -

1. NIM-SSD/service container for ISR-4k
2. UCS-Express
3. UCS Server

For licenses, depending upon the version that you plan to deploy you will either need physical licenses or you will need Smart Licensing.