cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Group Initial Announcement

chuck47172
Level 1
Level 1

I created a hunt pilot with queuing. Under the queuing section I selected the option for "Network Hold MOH Source & Announcements" to play an audio source that I configured. This is set to play an initial announcement along with the sample audio source file.Under announcement configuration, I set the default announcement to none and uploaded a wav file and then selected the enable checkbox.

Whenever I make a test call and get queued, the initial announcement does not play. All I hear is silence. If I set initial announcement to "not selected" I will hear the sample audio source file.

Any ideas as to why I can't get the initial announcement to play?

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Can you please verify the config as per the following

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/11_0_1/sysConfig/CUCM_BK_C733E983_00_cucm-system-configuration-guide/configure_call_queuing.pdf

Manish

scheived
Level 3
Level 3

Did you ever find a solution? I have similar problem, if I select an Initial Announcement then callers hear silence after this Initial Announcement instead of the MOH which is supposed to follow.

But if I don't select the Initial Announcement the MOH then will play. It seems like it's one or the other, I'd like to have both play.