Views
Helpful
Replies

I can not load the meeting page on meeting place v8

libarraesp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi every one.

I have installed a meeting place express server v8.0. I guess all things are working good,

I schedule meetings, users join to it ok, i can monitor the meeting, but if i want to display the meeting page i have the follow:

Sorry, Cisco Unified MeetingPlace does not understand your request  URL: /a/ad2d901d723e5559212c66e4de3afa3a

This is the complete link that apears in explorer page http://cmp.mx.lala.enterprise/a/ad2d901d723e5559212c66e4de3afa3a if i ping the cmp.mx.lala.enterprise name it responds, DNS resolves the name. but the meeting page does not.

If some one nows abou it, i will appreciate your help to resolves it

thanks a lot

2 Replies 2

Matt McAuley
Level 1
Level 1

Mpe requires the MP web server for native end user scheduling using a website. It also provides a cut down webex feel and you can share desktop applications etc.

Outlook plugin and dial in is your only option with MPE other than giving people full access to the admin scheduling website which allows them to cancel other people's meetings.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Matt,

So, Mpe does not has the web application to do that?. We must to install other server wihth web app?

The Meeting place OS i was installed is in red hat, the meeting place app came in the installation disk.

I very confused because in the configuration guides only says a little bit things to do.

Thanks for your help