cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

In CUCM 12.5, Can SNR be Set as Auto Disable when User Logout his Extension Mobility Profile ?

kewal_1986
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I have Question based on New Requirement Coming from my Customer

Currently 1 User is Logging in to Phone with his Extension Mobility Profile - User also has SNR Enabled so His Cell Phone Rings Simultaneously with his IP Phone Ringing - 

Now , When User Logout from EM Profile - When Someone Calls his Extension His Cell Phone Rings (as SNR is Enabled) - His IP Phone doesn't Ring as Its Logged Out

Is there any Configurations that can be Done So When User Logout His EM Profile , His SNR (Mobility also gets Disabled Automatically) ? 

I understand Assigning a SoftKey "Mobility" on his Phone Which He can Use before Logging Out EM Profile - But User Misses to Do that Extra Step before Logging Out and His Cell Phone Rings at Late Night

Hence We would like to Remove that Manual Task of Disabling Mobility (SNR) - and Check If there's any way with which User once Logout from his EM Profile , His Mobility (SNR) also gets Deactivated and Once He Logs-In again Next Morning Laong with EM Profile SNR also gets Active ??

3 Replies 3

Not AFAIK. You would need to create some overlay to the EM service to achieve this. It's absolutely doable with the use of AXL api.

Response Signature

Hi Roger,

Thank You For your Reply !!! Looks like a Plan

Could you Please Suggest me Some way to Approach this Solution ? To be Honest I have never created any Overlay on EM Service

Highly Appreciate your Response 

You would need to head over to DevNet and look at the API section for CM, AXL to modify the configuration and EM to create your own service for extension mobility. Then you would need to tie it all together to take the required step to achieve your wanted end result.

Response Signature