cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Intermittent calls connection on the operator

JonnyMalanday
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all I have a problem which when I call the operator sometimes I can reach the operator and sometimes I cannot reach the operator. What troubleshoot I can make to resolve this issue. Thanks

5 Replies 5

Hi Jonny,

What do you mean with operator? Your PSTN Provider?

In this case we need your config and than a debug from your side once we know what protocol you are  using to connect your VG to the PSTN.

Please let us know

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hello we are using SIP as connection.

To Carlo's question: When you are asking about the Operator: Do you mean the Operator on the PSTN (your Service Provider's operator) or do you mean an internal Operator inside your organization?

Also: When you say that sometimes you can reach the operator and sometimes you can't. Do you mean that some phones can call the number successfully and other phones calling the same number fail? Or do you mean that a single phone making a call to the operator sometimes works and sometimes fails?

Additional information that would be helpful: Are you using CUCM or CUCM Express? What version? What kind of phone?

Maren

Hello Maren,

It was internal Operator inside the organization. Some mobile and landline call the number (trunkline) successfully and other mobile phones calling the some number fail. Also we are using CUCM and CUC application. We are also encountering the issue on the transferring from mobile/landline call >> operator >> to inside local number.

Do you have a single service provider trunk that takes in all of the calls (both the ones that succeed and the ones that fail)? Or are do you have two service provider trunks.

What we will need to see is the output of debug ccsip messages on your CUBE as a starting point. Please include a working call and a non-working call so we can look at how they differ. When you have that output, please attach them as a file to your post (rather than pasting the output into the post itself). That makes them easier to read.

Maren