cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPMA and +E.164 dialing possible?

m.ranger
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to to dial +E.164 numbers with the IPMA assistant console?

I have a +E.164 enabled CUCM 10.5 and can dial +E.164 numbers with all devices and applications, but not with IPMA assistant console. IPMA Assistant Console version is 6.5

Best regards

Manfred

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Manfred,

This feature was introduced in CUCM 7.x so it should work

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Manfred,

This feature was introduced in CUCM 7.x so it should work

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

Hi Manish,

I don´t have access to this bugID. Can you please send me some informations.

Best regards

Manfred

Hi Manfred,

I removed that link as there was some issue with the same. You can check the following documentation for IPMA

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/3_3_2/ccmfeat/ccmfeat/fsipma.html?referring_site=RE&pos=1&page=http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/41984-ipma-routing.html#wp1072423

Dial Rules Configuration Error Checking

The Cisco IPMA dial rules perform the following error checking in the Dial Rule Creation section of the Dial Rules Configuration window:

The phone number begins with field supports only digits and the characters +*#. The length cannot exceed 100 characters.

The number of digits is field supports only digits, and the value in this field cannot be less than the length of the pattern that is specified in the pattern field.

The remove digits field supports only digits, and the value in this field cannot be more than the value in the number of digits is field.

The prefix it with field supports only digits and the characters +*#. The length cannot exceed 100 characters.

Ensure that dial rules are unique.

The remove digits field and the prefix it with field cannot both be blank for a dial rule.

HTH

Manish

m.ranger
Level 1
Level 1

IPMA is working now with +E.164 numbers.

The problem was that during migration from CUCM 8.6 to 10.5 a new application dial rule was created automatically which has stripped every leading "+" sign. After deleting this application dial rule everything was ok.

Thank you Manish for your assistance

Best regards

Manfred

Thanks for updating the post Manfred.