cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

is Feature "CUCM Music On hold" and "call queue" an option or a native activable ? unfair commercial quote

user64595
Level 1
Level 1

with a deployement of cucm 11 , activation of on hold for call queue is native, isnt'it?

please can you confirm, I can configure this feature by myself without any upgrade license or adding fee, its native feature .... this sales representative pretends no and its an overquoted feature (for ativation not configuration). If a don't want there ingeneer I could do it by myself ? I've already made it on other solutions and I'm not a newby now...so I think she is a very shamefull agent , don't she ? my manager trust the representative but not me and I have not the ability to talk for commercial issues  so....

According this https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/200453-Configure-CUCM-Native-Call-Queuing-Featu.html 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No license required. 

many be your sales team is trying to club this with  CUCM ugrade  and make some margin :)

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

The feature which you mentioned in the link is native feature and no additional license Is required on CUCM.

what is your CUCM version ?

Response Signature

cucm 11.5, it's what I thought, no extra license nor addintionnal fee for enabling the feature, I've already made the same thing few years ago on aasta matra nexspan xs, I should be able to do it here by myself  on cisco stuff too..

Thank you

No license required. 

many be your sales team is trying to club this with  CUCM ugrade  and make some margin :)

Response Signature