Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with transferring calls to VM for the correct DN Unity Connection 9.1.2

kilias
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all

I have been facing an issue with a Unity Connection Server v9.1.2. Every time an internal extension (assigned to VM profile and to Unity as a user) which is configured to be transferred to VM after 20 sec or so NoAN,is called , Unity treats the call as the extension of the calling party and not the called party. Furthermore , I dont know if this has any relation with the problem I am facing but when I check the voicemail port status in RTMT its seems like that regardless it is a direct call to the Unity from an extension (dial the pilot number or press the messages button on the IP phone) or a redirected call from an extension to Unity due to NoAN configuration, the Reason is Direct and the caller party number is always the extension initiated the call and not the one redirected to the Unity (second case).

I have changed the Use Last (Rather than First) Redirecting Number for Routing Incoming Call  Unity parameter in the

System Settings > Advanced >Conversations -> checked   and

Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound CUCM parameter ->checked

in the SIP Trunk configuration used for the integraton of the CUCM with Unity but none of those seem to address this issue. Is there any guidelines you can give me to overcome this issue?

The servers I am using are

CUCM v9.1.2 BE

CUC    v9.1.2 BE

Thank You in Advance

2 Replies 2

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

Did you put the VM Profile Voice Mail Box Mask as "XXXXXXXXX" or anything more than "XXXX"? If you did, that's your problem and you will need to change this to "XXXX".

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Hello again,

The Voice Mail Box Mask was blank before. However I tried XXXX (I use 4-digit extension for the VM pilot) but this did not seem to fix anything to the system....Same situation as before. Any more suggestions?

Thank you