cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Guest (JabberC)

Denis Lysenko
Level 1
Level 1

Anybody tested such product as Jabber Guest?

In my infrastructure I have CUCM 9.1. I deployed Jabber Guest and try integrate it in private LAN without VCS-Control and VCS-Expressway.

CUCM and Jabber Guest are in one subnet x.x.20.0 and pingable. I did SIP Trunk on CUCM. On jabber Guest as sip-server used CUCM.

I have created link to DN:108 and when I tryed to cal I get error:
"SIP Error. The destination associated with this link is not reachable."

According troubleshooting in guide:
• The DN embedded in the link, or associated with the link, does not exist on the Cisco UnifiedCommunications Manager or Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server.

but DN:108 it's my DN and it's reachable.

Anybody have any idea?

6 Replies 6

Oronzo Lezzi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm new for CUCM and Jabber Guest.Can you tell me how to configure SIP Trunk on CUCM ?

Regards

Oronzo

Hello,

You must create SIP trunk as by default with Non Secure SIP Trunk Profile and Standart SIP Profile.

SIP Information: Destination: IP of Jabber Guest and port 5060.

Also you must choose a valid Calling Search Space.

That's all.

Hello,

Where i donwload the OVA Template for Jabber Guest?

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***

Hi,

I need the same information.

Besty regards

Daniel

Daniel Sobrinho

To order Jabber Guest, you  must order the $0 part number under UCL or CUWL Standard or PRO at the http://cisco.com/go/ccw . Dedicated Expressway C and Expressway E are also required.

Order at least 2 Rich Media Sessions since one is required on the Expressway C and one on the Expressway E for each single Jabber Guest session. For example: a customer wanting to be able to support 5 Jabber Guest sessions simultaneously would require 10 Rich Media Sessions.

Top Level Part Number R-UCL-UCM-LIC-K9

Hi MrSerge74_2

Thank you so much for share the information.

5 stars *****

Best regards
Daniel Sobrinho

Daniel Sobrinho
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: