Views
Helpful
Replies

LDAP Custom Filter not working

ben mcintosh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

so we have 829 users pulled into CUCM from AD, i want to filter this, so ive been trying to apply a LDAP Filter, i perform a full sync and select the filter i want to apply (office field populated) but the amount of users stay the same, is this due to the account im logged in as or am i missing something else.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers

Ben

5 Replies 5

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

Can you share your screen shots of your filter and users that are supposed to be removed and ones that are still active, the users will still show in the database until the garage collector removes them at 3:00 am will they not. I think they will just show inactive or something similar.

These are the filters im applying - 

(&(objectclass=user)(!(objectclass=Computer))(!(UserAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2))(physicalDeliveryOfficeName=*))

(physicalDeliveryOfficeName=*))

its worth saying  that there was previously a LDAP directory synced which has been in place ages, i then synced it again with those filters (no change) i'd estimate that there should be 300 of hte 829 users should not be there

Should i make a fresh LDAP directory and sync with the filter first time out

Cheers

ok, ignore everything, i was being stupid haha its all good now

Ben, Can you explain what you were being silly about? For others in the community it helps to have a resolution.

I was under the impression they would disappear straight away after the full sync, but like you said they are 'pending to delete' then the garbage collector service removes them at 3am after 24 hours