Views
Helpful
Replies

List Extensions by Calling Search Space

michaelb87
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I've searched high and low and I can't seem to find a way to export a list of extensions/lines with the associated Call Search Space Permissions applied.

The Export Phones report only includes extensions that are assigned to a device. What I want is a list of all the extensions in Call Manager and the associated Call Search Space applied to that extension.

I'm trying to discover which Call Search Spaces that are and aren't used so we can do a clean up.

I'm using Call Manager 10.5.x

Thanks, 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

You can also use Bulk Administration->Import/Export->Export, Select Directory Number (unassigned) - you could also select check dependencies.

That will also list all unassigned numbers.

Georgios
Please rate if you find this helpful.

View solution in original post

For those interested:

Bulk Administration Tools > Import/Export > Export
Select Directory Number (Unassigned) then click "Check dependencies"
This will automatically check the boxes for most information you will need from this export.

Gave me what I was looking for.

So in summary. Run the Export Phones report to get the Extensions that are assigned and pull the CSS information from there and then run the Export above to pull the unassigned extensions along with their CSS information.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Georgios Fotiadis
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You should go to: Bulk Administration->Phones->Export Phone->All Details.

That contains both the device and line CSS.

Georgios

I have done this for lines that are on phones. But we have a large number of extensions that aren't on phones and therefore don't show in that export.

Any idea how this can be done?

You can also use Bulk Administration->Import/Export->Export, Select Directory Number (unassigned) - you could also select check dependencies.

That will also list all unassigned numbers.

Georgios

For those interested:

Bulk Administration Tools > Import/Export > Export
Select Directory Number (Unassigned) then click "Check dependencies"
This will automatically check the boxes for most information you will need from this export.

Gave me what I was looking for.

So in summary. Run the Export Phones report to get the Extensions that are assigned and pull the CSS information from there and then run the Export above to pull the unassigned extensions along with their CSS information.