Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Looking for a Code to get service status of the server

Hello All,

I have almost 20 servers with UCOS. which inclued CUCM, CUC, IM & P. I just want to know if there is a way to excute a script to capture the output of set of commands.

For Ex: 1. Show status

2. Show ntp status.

3. Utils service list.

4 Replies 4

There are numerous ways for you to get this information with a script. It mostly depends on where you come from and what experience you have with development. One way would be to run a script, vbs or java script, in SecureCRT. You  could also do it in Python.

Response Signature

Attached is an example of vbs code I through together that you could use in SecureCRT. Disclaimer I have not run the code, so there might be some parts that might not work as intended, but you should get a descent start point at least. Unfortunately I don't have experience yet with Python to do the same there.

Response Signature

Thank you for the support. But i am mainly looking in python. I am dont know  VBS

Suggestion for next time you post a question please be as specific as you can with what you want help with. If you want to get a code in Python why not say so from the start?
Even if the vbs example provided is not what you search for I would think you should take the time to appreciate the effort made and give helpful vote to the answer.

Response Signature