Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mailbox Reporting

Hi all,

We have a few mailbox set up that just play a recorded message and then hang-up. These are commonly used when all members of a department are busy etc. The setup is simple, we use IPCC express to handle the call and then pass it to a CCM route group and in turn if needed the call will get routed to Unity to play the busy message.

The issue I have is reporting on the number of calls that 'hit' this message.

If I run the subscriber mailbox report, as expected it always shows as empty – as no actual message is taken.

By using IPCC i can get the inbound stats, but not the actual number of handled calls as i cannot report on the number of calls that hit Unity.

We're currently running Unity v4.0(3), is there a way of getting these stats ?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should be able to see this using the call handler traffic report - I believe the number of calls that hit the user's primary call handler will be shown.

Also, you can just use a call handler for this - no need to burn a subscriber license if you aren't going to take messages with it. Assign an extension to the call handler and it'll route the same way. Then you can use the call handler traffic report for sure.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should be able to see this using the call handler traffic report - I believe the number of calls that hit the user's primary call handler will be shown.

Also, you can just use a call handler for this - no need to burn a subscriber license if you aren't going to take messages with it. Assign an extension to the call handler and it'll route the same way. Then you can use the call handler traffic report for sure.

Thank Jeff,

I have moved the messages off a subscriber and onto a call handler as suggested. I can now report on the call volumes :)

Cheers

James