cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Manually configured phone still has old user info even after Extension Mobility is configured

ljoseph1986
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, thanks in advance for your help. I am testing EM and have run into a little snag. I configured EM on an already manually configured Cisco 7965 phone. EM works as advertised, I am able to login and out and the Users EM profile does deploy to the phone. When I log out, the phone goes back to the manually configured users settings. I am under the impression that when EM is configured properly it should be set to the default EM profile when logged out. Thanks again!

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, that's not the default behavior, if you want a specific log-out profile to be used, you need to configure that to happen.

Everything is properly configured, what you're seeing, is one of the options you can use for EM.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

So there is a phone that has been setup with for User1. It has his name, extension, and is associated to his end user profile. I am testing Extension Mobility and configure a profile called User1_EM. I then subscribed both User1_EM and his phone to Extension Mobility Service. When I check the drop down list under extension mobility on the phone, i do not get any options to select.

My Expectation:

1. The phone that was configured will have the loggedout default profile and I will have to log in to get my settings

Provide a screenshot of the logged out profile drop down from device.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate