Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mass Delete Messages in Mailbox

I feel like it should be self evident, but how do I select multiple (like 600) messages for deletion from a voice mailbox using the Cisco Personal Communication Assistant Web Inbox? I have Unity Connection 12.x. There used to be check boxes in front of the messages, but they are gone. I tried using Shift + Click and Ctrl + Click, but they don't work. We don't usually enable the Web Inbox for our staff, but some have over 600 messages and need to mass delete them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
5 Replies 5

TechLvr
Spotlight
Spotlight

Since you have tried the obvious options without success, I would say just delete/recreate the VM box in Unity Connection and ask the user to set up their greeting and PIN from scratch which doesn’t take long at all. 

Also, create policies to automatically delete read / unread VMs after certain number of days so they don’t pile up. 

Have you tried unity bulk user tool which can empty the mailbox.

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/BulkUserDelete/BulkUserDelete.html

Response Signature

Is this tool compatible with Win 11?

I attempted the install on my Win 11 laptop. Worked well with some extra effort to install the .NET 3.5 Framework.

I never tried this on windows 11..

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: