cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Migration Fail Prime Deployment - /usr/local/cm/script/cm-dbl-install RU PostInstall 11.5.1.10000-6

pablo.beraldi
Level 1
Level 1
We are setting up a laboratory for a client who has to migrate two CUCM version 11.5.1 clusters, for this task we will use Cisco Prime Deployment.

The problem lies in always wanting to migrate a CUCM version 11.5.
If we do the laboratory with a CUCM 12.5, it does it without problems.

I attach an image of the error.
Did it happen to someone?

They will know how to solve it.

Thank youPrime Error.jpg
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CIsco informed me that it is a BUG that affects the PCD when it wants to migrate a CUCM 11.5.1.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

if you are migrating the same versions, PCD migrating will fail.

BUG Id:-CSCvg24063

Response Signature

pablo.beraldi
Level 1
Level 1
I tell you that I have tried the migration with Prime Deployment 11.5 and 12.5, but the same error always happens with the CUCM Published, now the CUCM subscriber migrated it without problem.
We also tried installing a CUCM PUB alone and it gave the same error, now migrating a CUCM 12.5 it does it without problems..
Any idea? Thanks

So you are saying that Publisher migrations failed and subscriber went through when using PCD.

Hope you are not changing the IP address along with  migration ?

Response Signature

1. Exact.
  2. The publisher failed and what I did is that I continue with the next step which is to migrate the subscriber and this did it without problems.
  3. Network parameters are not changed, that is, it is migrated with the same configuration.
  4. Any ideas? Thank you

you need to install the file:

ciscocm.migrate_export_10_0_1.sh_v1.1.cop.sgn

To be able to migrate a CUCM 11.5 cluster?

CIsco informed me that it is a BUG that affects the PCD when it wants to migrate a CUCM 11.5.1.