cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile Connect - 5pm to 8am?

bd121660bd
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to set up remote destinations for our Emergency Services folks. They have people on-call over night, from 5pm to 8am. I need to send calls to their mobile phones during these hours.

When I try to enter 17:00 to 08:00 in the times I get an error - End time for monday must be greater than start time.

I tried to create a second remote destination (with the same cell phone number), hoping to set it to work from 00:00 to 08:00 (and leave the orginal from 17:00 to 24:00), but I get an error that the remote destiantion number is already in use.

Hope was to have - User1AM 00:00 - 08:00  and User1PM 17:00 - 24:00. But no luck with that.

So, how do I get around this??

We're on UCCM 8.6.2.22900-9.

Thanks!

Rich Little

Catawba County Government

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco came up a little short with allowing to build single period per day, where the starting time needs to be before end time. Rather than relying on the remote destination schedule you can use time of day routed partition and route the RDP via CSS that checks that schedule where you would have a route pattern hat matches the remote destination DN in the time of day routed PT.

HTH,

Chris

Cisco came up with the same option, but it's not going to work for us.

I need for the department manager to be able to go in and assign who is on-call each week, without involving me all the time.

Mark this one as a fail for Cisco...