cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No CDR Entry for Call that Routes to Voicemail Box DN from Unity Connection Auto Attendant

Andrade_Narcis
Level 1
Level 1

PSTN Users can call into Unity Connection Auto Attendant and leave a Voice Message by choosing Option 2 and Option 3.

Both options are configured to transfer Call to Unity Connection Voicemail Box.

When the CDR is reviewed it shows two Call Legs:

• Leg 1: Inbound Call from PSTN to Forwarded Routing Rule DN (CTI Route Point) to Auto Attendant Auto Attendant Call Handler
  • Leg 2: Call Routes from Call Handler to Voicemail Pilot DN

Auto Attendant Options as Follows:

Option 1: Route Call to PSTN Number

Option 2: Route Call to Voice Mail Box DN (8550)

Option 3: Route Call to Voice Mail Box DN (8555)

Is it possible to capture call routing to specifically to Option 3 Voice Mail Box DN (8555) within the CDR , the issue resides where only Voice Mail Pilot Number is shown in CDR. Therefore when reviewing CDR there is no way to tell the different between option 2 or option 3 selection ?

1 Reply 1

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
That seems overly complex, because you should just have the CH go to he mailbox of the user and not transfer a call back to cucm just to transfer it back to cuc. I know reporting in CUC is limiting, but I don't know that I could recommend this as a workaround. I wonder if other people are doing this. I've been a cisco partner for 15 years and have seen 100+ environments, and I have never seen anyone do this before.

Anyway, like I said, the CUC reports are not amazing, but they do exist. Go into CUC Serviceability > Tools > Reports > Call Handler Traffic Report and you'll see results in a table with call quantities per key press.