cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

OCS integration and Unity

lkinchen
Level 1
Level 1

I have an issue with OCS and Unity.  Here is the scenerio: user dials Unity main extension from OCS dialpad.  Unity then prompts for ID (exension). user dials extension. Unity error  "I did not recongize that tone, please dial ID".  user dials extension again. Unity error again, then company's main greeting plays.  The reall issue is this only happens with one site.  Other sites do not have this problem.

Unity version: 4.05

OCS 2007 R1

Callmanager v. 7.0

1 Reply 1

sopayne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I checked the SCCP compatibility matrix: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/compatibility/matrix/cutspmtx.html and based on what you've documented as the versions, they should be compatible, but I'd suggest you confirm if you're using SCCP signaling.

As long as all components are compatible, then the next step is to take a look at what Unity is receiving from the CM.  In Tools Depot>Unity Diagnostic Tool, enable these mAcro traces:  Call Control and Skinny TSP.   Place a call to generate traces, then gather the svchost (for Skinny/SCCP) traces or the AvCsMgr traces (for SIP) that correspond to the timeframe of the test call.  If Unity is receiving the correct digits from CM, then I'd suggest you open a TAC case to get help from there.

If Unity is not receiving the correct digits from CM, then I'd suggest setting/collecting/reviewing CM traces to see what is received from the OCS and what CM is sending to Unity.

I hope this helps.