Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound on IPCC and Outbound on Non-IPCC

Kyle DePalma
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon Cisco Community!

I'm trying to answer a fairly basic question that came up today and it has me slightly puzzled as well. In Historical Reports under Agent Call Summary Report there are the fields "Outbound on IPCC" and "Outbound on Non-IPCC". A Call Center Manager asked me what the difference between the two were.

Cisco's answer in the Historical Reports user guide states:

• Outbound on IPCC—Call made by an agent on IPCC extension ( Unified CCX or non- Unified CCX)
  •  Outbound on non-IPCC—Call made by an agent on non-IPCC extension ( Unified CCX or non- Unified CCX)

I understand that calls made from a users IP phone would register as Non-IPCC as the call is not utilizing agent, but in what situation would a call report as "Outbound on IPCC" when all outbound calls are used by the agents IP phone?

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Kyle

it's down to which line the agent uses to make the call.

Some deployments have a single DN on the phone, and that DN is the 'IPCC Extension'. In this case all calls will be 'outbound on IPCC'

Other deployments have a personal line and an ACD line. In this case, calls made on the personal line are 'Outbound on non-IPCC'.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!