Views
Helpful
Replies

Outgoing calls management with Call manager Express

zain_gabon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everybody,

I used Cisco Call Manager Express for my enterprise.

We have 8 PSTN lines for outgoing calls connected by FXO Cards.

Everybody from enterprise can make outgoing calls everyday and everytime.

I want to limit outgoing calls by quotas with credit.

ie. phone 1024 will have 50 $ by month, phone 1025 will have 100 $ by month etc.

If you finish you credit before the end of month, you cannot make outgoing calls.

Is there a solution for using with Cisco Call Manager Express?

Thankns in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Imagicle (www.imagicle.com), Cisco Preferred Solution Developer, has a call reporting and billing solution to calculate costs and associate a budget to extension and groups. It works on both UCME and UCM.

The StoneLock app can then be used to lock the phones at budget reach per period, but it does work on UCM only, not on UCME that misses support of third party TAPI.

Regards.

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you mean a built-in feature to do that, no, CME doesn't have anything like that.

You would need to develop a custom TCL script to do that.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Dear,

Thanks,

i'm not talking a built-in feature with CME, But if there is a solution do to that with CME.

A solution from another partners.

A software installed in a server or anywhere that can do that, but my PABX is a CME

Regards

Imagicle (www.imagicle.com), Cisco Preferred Solution Developer, has a call reporting and billing solution to calculate costs and associate a budget to extension and groups. It works on both UCME and UCM.

The StoneLock app can then be used to lock the phones at budget reach per period, but it does work on UCM only, not on UCME that misses support of third party TAPI.

Regards.

Chris

Many thanks Christian,

So, with the proposed solution (www.imagicle.com) we can control and limit out going calls by budget.

If the Director reach his credit befofe the end of the month, can we add credit for him?

And, if a extension reach the credit limit, its automatically block outgoing calls?

Thanks