Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal Communicator shows "Conference" in call history

travis-dennis_2
Level 7
Level 7

All,

using CUPC 8.5(1) on UCM 8.5 and using dialing from within Outlook the call goes out fine but if you go back into the Conversation History instead of the user seeing the actual number that was dialed they see "Conference" listed.  They can't re-dial from Conversation history as it only says "Conference" with no number listed.  Outlook is 2003.  Has anyone seen this?  Bug perhaps?

4 Replies 4

Jason Newman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Travis,

We have an active case with this same issue when incoming calls are from a line group.  We're looking into this further so if you have the different problem I would suggest opening a TAC case to ensure you get included in the troubleshooting.  Otherwise I'll try to monitor the other case and let you know of the outcome.

Regards,

Jason

Thanks Jason!

Hey Jason,

did you ever get a resolution for this?

I opened TAC case 619561127, they had another report but never got any log files.  They requested;

First, please exit the CUPC client fully by using the File -> Exit in CUPC.

If this is a Windows XP system, please go to the location below and delete the Unified Communications folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\\Local Settings\Application Data\Cisco\

If this is a Windows 7 system, please go to the location below and delete the Unified Communications folder:

C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Cisco\

Log back into CUPC and Enable Detailed Logging from the Help menu.  Produce the same issue and get a screenshot, then let’s also get a Problem Report from the Help menu again.