Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PLM 10.5 CUC Synchronization Status = Application Error. No Cert problem

I have CM v10.5 and CUC 10.5 running in WMware Fussion 10.1 (latest update) all was working good except for CUC backup which I discussed on this site. Ultimately to repair I used a copy of CUC 10.0.1, authorized it, ran successfully then upgraded to 10.5. SFTP backups worked again. After going through all CUC changes to IVR, VM accounts etc. all aspects of incoming calls, IVR, VM etc. were working good so I focused on PLM registration.

I created a new instance of CUC and ran Synchronize Now. CM 10.5 was good and CUC 10.5 Status displayed 'Application Error'

Doing some digging in I came across this piece

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/prime-license-manager/200224-Troubleshoot-Common-Issues-in-ELM-PLM.html#anc6

In particular this

Problem 2. "Application Error in Synchronization status" error appears when you add Product Instance in ELM/PLM.

The only difference is that I can add the instance and the failure occurs after selecting Synchronize Now

So I followed the solution which is:

When you observe Application Error please delete and re-add the Product Instance to fix the issue. If that does not help, login to CLI and run license management reset registration command which will rest the registration of the instance, and then add Product Instance and get the license re-hosted from the Licensing team.

I have performed this twice, just in case rebooted both servers and still the error occurs. CM 10.5 is ok CUC 10.5 fails. I have also manually deleted all instances, followed the solution, gone into PLM, created both instances and then went to Liscenses-Fulfillment-Retreive Licenses. All aspects were successful until I select Synchronize Now which fails only for CUC 10.5

Any suggestions for next steps?

2 Replies 2

rschwendeman
Level 1
Level 1

Did you find a solution for this, I am running into the same problem with Unity Connection not synchronizing.

Go to Administration > Set the log level to detail, re-add and the product instance run a sync and if it fails pull the diagnostics logs covering the issue, we'd be able to figure out the issue from there.

Please rate if you find this helpful.

Regards,
Aeby

Please rate if you find this helpful.

Regards,
Aeby