Views
Helpful
Replies

PRI LINES CONFIG FOR DIFFRENT ISP

yogesh bhalerao
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Currently i am using AIRTEL PRI and I am going to another TATA PRI ,Currently my icmonig and outgoing are via AIRTEL

1)I want to Configure all incomnig call to TATA as well as AIRTEL and OUTGOING CALLS via TATA

Is this Scenerio Logically Possible and If yes can you please help me what changes in need to make in CCM end

Thanks in Advance

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes it's possible. What protocol are you using between CUCM and the gateway?

Also, be advised that multiple PRIs from separate providers typically means different clock sources. This will cause slip errors on the T1 if they are placed in the same Clocking Domain. You'll want to isolate the second clock source onto a NM-HDV2 with its own VWIC and PVDM resources (as well as ensuring that dsp sharing is disabled).

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi Johnathan,

Thanks for your Reply,sorry for Latereply

MGCP:-between CCM and Gateway

SCCP:-FOR PHONES

Can you Give me any link or Docuemtn how to go about as CCM is quite New To me

Ok. After you configure the new PRI on the MGCP gateway in CUCM you would need to have your Route Group include only the new Tata PRI.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi Jonathan,

I have only 1 Gateway and HWIC E1/T1 Card on which i am going to terminate 2 PRI Line,i did terminate 2 PRI but my outgoing calls stopped as i guess Gateway was confused how to Route the calls,

i want Incomnig calls should come via TATA/AIRTEL and outoging call should go via TATA only and if TATA goes down then the outgoing calls should go via AIRTEL

do i need to configure 2 EXT # on IP Phones for this Scenerio ??

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for all your Help,

1)I created Route Group added both the PRI in it

2)Created Route List for the same

3)Included it in Route Pattern

4)Created the Translation Pattern with Last  digits of existing PRI and New PRI and all my Problems got resolved

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: