Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Assournace 11 Assurance Domian Concept

JustForVoice_2
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I read chapter 9: Manage Assurance Domains from Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance Guide - Advanced, 11.0.

However, I'm not able to understand the concpet and usage of Assurance Domain. Any one can give an practical example to help me to understand it?

Regards,

1 Reply 1

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Some info about this is given in the user guide

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/collaboration/10-5/assurance/addendum/Cisco_Prime_Collaboration_10_5_Assurance_Addendum_for_User_Guides.html

Assurance Notification Criteria

You can create domain-specific (in Enterprise mode) or customer-specific (in MSP mode) device notification groups. In the New Device-Based Criterion wizard, enter the required details and select the domain of your choice from the Assurance Domain drop-down list. After you save the device notification group, the details that you entered in the New Device-Based Criterion wizard is displayed in the Assurance Notification Criteria page. The Assurance Domain column depicts the domain to which the notification group belongs. If you have installed Prime Collaboration in MSP mode, the devices displayed depends on the customer(s) you have selected from the global Customer Selection field. The Customer column in the Assurance Notification Criteria page depicts the customer to which the notification group belongs.

HTH

Manish