cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Collaboration Provisionning Voicemail Template

Michel Savard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm trying to use a voicemail template, but PCP only use the subscriber template specified in the Service Area.

How can I change that to use the voicemail template specified in the voicemail user creation ?

3 Replies 3

dilip_g
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi Michel,

Did you apply the VM template at order time ?

Go under Domain > Service Templates to create VM templates and these VM templates can be applied when you place the order for VM.

I have attached a couple screenshots. Hope that helps.

Yes, I've tried with enhanced endpoint service that create the endpoint, line and vm.

I'll check with just adding the vm after the endpoint and line are create if there is some change.

Ok here's the answer from cisco :

HI Michael,

I hope all is well.

To follow up from my previous statement.

Currently per design in PCP there is not a way to provision a user within unity without a voicemail, the only way to push a user from pcp into unity is to provision that user with a voicemail.

If there is a way to provision a user from pcp to Unity with a voicemail to where they cannot accept messages and have no permissions then this will work.

Currently there is not a way I know of where you can provision a user with voicemail and have it to where they cannot accept messages and have no permissions.

Thank you,